Bill is available to speak before your group or at your convention. Let me know!
MY BOOKSClick on the cover to read about my new book "Writers Gone Wild," with 200 stories and anecdotes about the great writers you never learned in school.
"A hilarious and witty compendium of writers behaving badly." — Caroline Leavitt, reviewer and author ("Pictures of You")
Barnes & Noble
As a longtime fan of Dorothy L. Sayers, I also published her first Lord Peter Wimsey novel in an annotated edition with 500 footnotes, maps, chronologies and essays! A great gift for the mystery reader in your life!
Amazon Trade Paperback
Barnes and Noble TPB
NEW RELEASES MAILING LIST
- Life of a Modern Author: The Hershey Public Library’s Family Festival
- Claire Messud is Deeply Sorry You Bought Her Last Book And Wishes You Didn’t Buy Her New One
- Spending Sunday in the Field Selling Books
- Building an Online Readership in the 2010s, or What a Neil Gaimalanch Looks Like
- Caroline Leavitt On Being Brave, Taking Risks and Terrible Recipes from the 1950s
Google Author Widget
Category Archives: Obama Gone Wild
See, this is why we can’t do nice things at the White House anymore. Obama wanted to celebrate gay pride for the first time at the White House, so he set out a few crab cakes and canapés, ordered the … Continue reading